9061 W Sahara Ave Suite 105
Las Vegas, NV 89117
Press Release March 3, 2017
Zen Enterprises is Excited to Announce 2017’s Product Launch Into National Retailers!
After six years of hard work and dedication by the ZEN team, we are proud to announce the launch of Zen Enterprises’ line of all-natural, pain relief products nationwide in 2017.
President of Zen Enterprises, Randy Ross, has some exciting words for the Zen Team, their partners, and their customers alike:
“I’m very proud to announce the launch of Zen Enterprises line of all-natural, pain relief products nationwide during 2017. After 6 years of hard work and dedication by the Zen team, we have accomplished something so special in the OTC pain relief category.
“Zen is so powerful in helping individuals all around the world that suffer from many different aches and pains─A product for every age and gender. . . A product that will relieve severe Arthritis to any sports injuries─And, the fact that Zen is all natural and has a women’s exclusive line makes me feel extreme gratification.
“We set our goals and never gave up our dedication to manufacturing the highest quality product available on the market today. I want to congratulate our staff and factory that worked tirelessly on this project.
“We also look forward to launching exciting new Zen products we are developing, and they will be available soon, as well.
“As the President of Zen enterprises and an individual that struggles with pain every day, I can only say Zen will change your life.” ─ Randy Ross, Zen Enterprises, President
Zen’s products to look forward to seeing this year in national retailers are:
ZEN Relief Balm
ZEN Sports Balm
Women’s ZEN Relief Balm
Women’s ZEN Sports Balm
First off, we here at Zen want to thank our loyal customers and partners. We know that without you, our success would be nonexistent.
As of now, we are currently in hundreds of retailers:
- Rite Aid – 20 Southern California locations
- Terrible Herbst Convenient Stores– over 100 locations in NV & AZ (Sky Distributing)
- North Carolina Mutual Wholesale Drug Company (Distribute to 600 Retailers)
- Erehwon Mountain Outfitter – 4 locations in IL & WI
- Bill’s Bike and Run – 2 locations: Idaho Falls, ID & Rexburg, ID
- Action Wheels (Wenonah, NJ)
- Advance Cyclery (Syracuse, NY)
- Ajax: The Ski Shop (Aspen, CO)
- American Specialty Pharmacy (Columbia, MD)
- America’s Pharmacy (Sarasota, FL)
- B&B Bicycles (Cedar Hill, TX)
- Bell Road Cycle (Montgomery, AL)
- Bicycle Shack (Kansas City, MO)
- Bicycles Etc (Huntsville, AL)
- Big Muddy CrossFit (Bismarck, ND)
- Biomedical Care Group LLC (Weston, FL)
- Blues Gym (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Brass Monkey Bike Shop (Phoenix, AZ)
- Bulu Box
- CareMed Pharmacy (Glen Burnie, MD)
- Carolina Apothecary (Reidsville, NC)
- Centered City Yoga (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Ciel Bicycle Stores (New York, NY)
- Cones Health Foods & Vitamins (Bakersfield, CA)
- Core Fitness NYC (New York, NY)
- Crooker Cycle Sports (Berlin, NH)
- Cross Fit All Star (Waimea, Hawaii)
- CrossFit Vex (Grand Junction, CO)
- Cycle World Albany (Albany, GA)
- Daniel Boone Cycles Inc (Houston, TX)
- Dulaney Valley HealthMart (Towson, MD)
- Evolv (Albuquerque, NM)
- Express Fitness 24/7 (Prattville, AL)
- FMA – Focused Movement Academy (Miami, FL)
- Fairhaven Runners & Walkers (Bellingham, WA)
- Fall Line Sports (Silverton, OR)
- Fast Break Athletics (Chattanooga, TN)
- Fishbone Apparel Inc (Harrisburg, PA)
- Georgetown Market Natural Market (Indianapolis, IN)
- Green Wave Pharmacy (Clintwood, VA)
- Grinder Sports (Rice Lake, WI)
- Guy’s Medical Center Pharmacy (McComb, MS)
- Harley’s Bicycles (Hutchinson, KS)
- Health Food Center (Youngstown, OH)
- Health-Way Save-On Drugs (Beebe, AZ)
- Healthy Habit Health Foods (Phoenix, AZ)
- Hopper Chiropractic Wellness (Las Vegas, NV)
- Indiana Fitness Club (Bloomington, IN)
- Inside Track PA (Lancaster, PA)
- Johnson Compounding and Wellness (Waltham, MA)
- Kimberton Wholefoods (Kimberton, PA)
- Larson Chiropractic & Acupuncture (Lincoln, NE)
- Loki Outdoor Shop (Grand Junction, CO)
- Louisiana Running Company (New Orleans, LA)
- Madison Cycles (Madison, AL)
- Marathon Bicycle Company (Fayetteville, WV)
- Marshall Fitness (Wauseon, OH)
- Nature’s Pantry (State College, PA)
- Ninja Park (Albuquerque, NM)
- Nutritional Warehouse (Venice, CA)
- Old Town Bike Shop (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Pogue’s Run Grocer (Indianapolis, IN)
- Powerhouse Gym (Columbus, OH)
- Pro Bike Inc (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Pro Sports Nutrition (Boca Raton, FL)
- Rebecca’s Natural Food (Charlottesville, VA)
- Renew Juicery (Los Angeles, CA)
- Revolution Racquet & Fitness Club (Bennington, VT)
- Rose Hill Pharmacy (Rose Hill, VA)
- Run N Fun (St Paul, MN)
- Seeley Swan Pharmacy (Seeley Lake, MT)
- Shady Cove Market (Shady Cove, OR)
- Silver City Pharmacy (Siler City, NC)
- Simply Natural & Health Connections (Havre, MT)
- Smart Therapy (Spokane, WA)
- Smitteez Sportswear (Keansburg, NJ)
- South Loop Strength & Conditioning (Chicago, IL)
- Sports Gear, Inc (Midlothian, VA)
- Sugar Bottom Bikes LLC (North Liberty, IA)
- Sun Spot Natural Market (Kokomo, IN)
- Sunrise Cyclery (Logan, UT)
- Sunshine Cycle Shop (Greenville, SC)
- Switching Gears Cyclery (Dallas, TX)
- Tennis Town (Roseville, CA)
- The Health Nuts (Bayside, NY)
- The Nutrition Shoppe (Peachtree City, GA)
- The Runner’s Shop (Rapid City, SD)
- The Sports Lure (Buffalo, WY)
- The Vitamin Lady of Middle Earth (Macomb, IL)
- The Wellness Shop (El Paso, TX)
- Thomas Drugs (Shallotte, NC)
- Three Sixty Bike Shop (Zanesville, OH)
- Total Fitness Gym and Nutrition Center (Wilmington, DE)
- Tracey’s Variety (Bingham, ME)
- Trinity Holistic Health and Training (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Ultimate Gym (Charlotte, NC)
- Velocity Martial Arts (Pompano Beach, FL)
- Vitamins Plus (Lubbock, TX)
- Vitastic Health Store (US Virgin Islands)
- Wesco Sports Center (Brookfield, CT)
- West End Bicycles (Houston, TX)
- Wheeler Pharmacy (Lexington, KY)
- Women’s Fitness (Midland, MI)
- Yoga in the Heights (Jersey City, NJ)
And, throughout 2017 and 2018, you will be able to find Zen Sports Balm products in these national retailers:
- Rite Aid – all 4,553 Nationwide locations in July of 2017.
- Walgreens – all 8,177 Nationwide locations in July of 2017.
- Meijer – all 224 locations in June of 2017.
- SuperValu – all 223 locations in July of 2017 – 18 states throughout the Southeast and Midwest.
- Shaw’s/Star Market – 154 locations
- C&S Wholesale Grocers – 300 Independent Supermarket Retailers and Distribute to 6,500 retailers/military grocers.
Anticipated for 3rd or 4th Quarter of 2017:
- Kroger – 2,778 locations in 34 Midwestern and Southern states.
- IPCRX – Independent Pharmacy Cooperative – representing over 4,500 Pharmacies Nationwide.
- Lowes Foods – 97 locations in NC, SC & VA.
- Albertsons – 2,205 locations.
- Giant Eagle – 229 locations in PA, OH, WV, MD & IN.
- Boots (Walgreens-Alliance) – 9,500 locations throughout Europe.
- Harmon Stores – 650 locations.
Others Retailers/Distributors we are in communication or negotiation with:
- 2W Limited (Huge Asian Distributor)
- Affiliated Foods
- Alko Enterprises
- Alliance Retail Management Group Inc. (Canada)
- American Associated Pharmacies
- Associated Food Stores
- Associated Grocers of Florida
- Aurora Pharmacy
- BCS International Corp./BCS Royal
- Big Lots
- Big Y Supermarket
- Capital Grocery Wholesaler
- Cardinal Health – 1,000 plus Pharmacies
- Celesio (Germany)
- Centrella Grocers
- CVS (9,600 locations)
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Leonard’s Healthcare Corp.
- Eby-Brown Company
- Eco-Sound Medical Services
- Frank W. Kerr Company
- G&D Surgical & Drug Co.
- Giant Supermarket
- Gill Podiatry
- Global RC Distribution
- Grocery Outlet
- Hammacher Resource Group
- Hampton Healthmart
- Harris Teeter – 243 stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Maryland, Delaware, and the District of Columbia.
- HD Smith
- Houchens Industries
- Hudson Group
- ICM Distributing
- Imperial Distributors
- Independent Pharmacy Distributor
- J&M Golf
- John Hopkins Homecare
- KC Pharmacy
- KeHE – Distribute to more than 30,000 stores across North America.
- Key Foods
- Mannings (Hong Kong)
- NDC Inc.
- Performance Bicycle
- Piggly Wiggly
- Pilot/Flying J
- Ritzman Pharmacy
- Roundy’s Supermarket
- Sav-on Pharmacy
- Shop Rite/Wakefern Food Corporation
- Sunset Foods
- Superior Grocers
- TJX (Canada)
- Top Golf
- UNFI -United Natural Foods Inc.
- Unified Grocers/Market Centre
- Uniprix (Canada)
- United Supermarkets
- Value Drug
- Watsons/A.S. Watson Group (Asia)
- Weis Market
- Whole Foods
- Wilcox Pharmacy
- WinCo Foods
Thousands more to come!
More words from Zen Enterprises and the Zen Team:
“2017 and 2018 are going to be ZEN’s breakout years. We’ve worked hard over the last several years making sure our formulas were perfect, our packaging was optimized for shelf space, and the company was ready to manufacture orders of any size.”
“This is when the job gets fun. Our focus now is branding and sell through support for all our retailers currently carrying ZEN, or bringing on the ZEN line.”
“We’re extremely excited to be on shelves nationwide and look forward to hitting the road with our promotional crew.”
“Go Team ZEN” ─ Shaun Ross, Chief Marketing Officer
“I was hooked after the first time using Zen’s early formula some seven years ago, it worked better than anything I’ve ever used, and I’ve used them all. I wanted to be a part of Zen after realizing Zen could become the dominant product in the OTC pain relief category. I changed my whole life, packed up and left San Diego, moved to Las Vegas to help make Zen a huge financial and marketing success. ”
“Now after hearing hundreds of stories of people using Zen for a multitude of different ailments, it makes me feel good that we are doing something bigger than just working at making the company a huge financial success.”
“To see in someone’s eyes or hear in someone’s voice how our product has relieved their aches and pains and offered them relief from their daily misery, caused a benevolence in my heart I did not know existed. This now drives me to make Zen a worldwide brand and offer people around the world a product that is clean and all natural.”
“I’ve used over 100 jars of Zen, and for me, it has helped to relieve:”
- Shoulder pain with arthritis
- Knee pain due to a torn meniscus
- Lower back pain
- Muscle aches due to running, hiking, swimming and biking
- Neck pain due to working at a desk all day
- Discomfort in my hands
“Zen it truly is the Balm!” ─ Dave Makima, Director of Operations
“It’s so exciting and rewarding to see our company succeed, and to see our products really taking off this year! It makes all the blood, sweat, and tears that our team has put into getting here all worth it.”
“I knew ZEN was going to be a huge success which is why, after living in South Florida my entire life, I moved across the country to work full time at our main headquarters in Las Vegas, NV.”
“Receiving such wonderful feedback from consumers about how much our products have helped them is extremely fulfilling. It’s great to know that we have something to offer people as an alternative to prescription drugs and that is comprised of all-natural ingredients rather harsh chemicals.”
“I genuinely enjoy going out to different events and explaining ZEN to new consumers. Their reactions are remarkable.” ─ Carly Phillips, Executive Director of Accounts
This is an incredibly exciting time for Zen Enterprises, as well as our partners and customers─nationwide! With Zen Sports Balm all-natural, pain relieving products heading to so many new retailers, it is now convenient for everyone to try!
And, that’s our end goal. We, here at Zen want our all-natural formulas to be available for everyone, everywhere. We feel that once you try our pain relieving formulas, you won’t go back to unnatural, and potentially harmful pain relievers. We want to be there to help ease your pain, and soon, we will be.
We have carefully designed our all-natural formulas with the finest ingredients, such as essential oils, so that they are completely free of toxins. Moreover, no adverse side effects result from using our formulas.
Additionally, there is a product for everyone, for every lifestyle, and for every ache and pain. From athletes to laborers to mothers and even those with chronic pain, there is an all-natural, Zen formula for you.
Be sure to keep an eye out for Zen Sports Balm products in a national retailer near you! And please, feel free to contact us at any time with any questions, concerns, or comments.
We love hearing from our customers, how Zen has helped so many who experience pain, and we are confident that Zen can help you too.
The Zen Team & Zen Enterprises LLC