Hi, Readers! Here is a fun list of 25 great, health quotes! We all love quotes, so I’ve searched for the best, and smartest, health quotes out there! Some will make you smile, some are wise, while others, will make you wonder!
~ Top 25 Favorite Health Quotes! ~
1. “A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.” ~Spanish Proverb
2. “Water, air and cleanliness are the chief articles in my pharmacopeia.” ~Napoleon I
3. “It’s bizarre that the produce manager is more important to my children’s health than the pediatrician.” ~Meryl Streep
4. “The part can never be well unless the whole is well.” ~Plato
5. “A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book.” ~Irish Proverb
6. “To keep the body in good health is a duty, for otherwise, we shall not be able to trim the lamp of wisdom, and keep our mind strong and clear. Water surrounds the lotus flower, but does not wet its petals.” ~Buddha
7. “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.” ~Mark Twain
8. “True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington” ~Anonymous
9. “My own prescription for health is less paperwork and more running barefoot through the grass” ~Leslie Grimutter
10.“Our bodies are our gardens – our wills are our gardeners.” ~William Shakespeare
11. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” ~Jim Rohn
12. “Health and cheerfulness naturally beget each other.” ~Joseph Addison
13. “From the bitterness of disease, man learns the sweetness of health.” ~Catalan Proverb
14. “Time And health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.” ~Denis Waitley
15. “Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.” ~Josh Billings
16. “Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy wealthy and wise” ~Benjamin Franklin
17. “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.” ~John F. Kennedy
18. “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food” ~Hippocrates
19. “Garbage in garbage out” ~George Fuechsel
20. “Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.” ~Doug Larson
21. “Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open.” ~B.K.S. Iyengar
22. “The best and most efficient pharmacy is within your own system.” ~Robert C. Peale
23. “Health is not simply the absence of sickness.” ~Hannah Green
24. “The best doctor gives the least medicine.” ~ Benjamen Franklin
25. “Don’t eat anything your great-great-grandmother wouldn’t recognize as food. There are a great many food-like items in the supermarket your ancestors wouldn’t recognize as food.. stay away from these” ~Michael Pollan
We hope you enjoyed these wise, health quotes!
Furthermore, we here at Zen would love to invite you to join us! Add your healthy quotes in the comments section below!
Robin and the Zen Team!