All Natural Ingredients
Some might ask, “What are all-natural ingredients, where can you find them and how do they work?”
First, let’s get an understanding of what it means to be natural.
According to the Natural Ingredient Resource Center, you can find natural ingredients throughout nature, in their natural state. Additionally, farmers can grow them, and manufacturers can produce them using natural methods. Synthetic processes and materials, or harsh chemicals, are never considered to be natural! Moreover, there is no engineering taking place when it comes to natural, so beware of GMO production.
Here are some things to look for when determining if an ingredient is natural, or not:
- It’s present in nature or naturally occurring in nature
- A simple method naturally extracts the oils or juices from the plant
- A natural chemical reaction causes the elements to separate or form
- It results from a naturally occurring biological process
- No synthetic processes take place for extraction
- There should be no exposure to irradiation
Look for ingredients which farmers grow from unaltered seed, or that occur naturally in nature. In addition, look for cultivators who harvest and process plants or substances in an eco-friendly manner.
Examples of natural plants, oils and other substances are:
- Essential oils, such as lavender oil and jasmine oil
- Vegetable oils, such as olive oil
- Fruit and nut oils, such as avocado oil and macadamia nut oil
- Oils from seeds, such as sunflower oil
- Coconut oil
- Aloe vera
In their natural state, all of these ingredients and many others are excellent to use in an all-natural remedy. Therefore, try one of own, or try a product like ZEN Sports Balm!
What are the benefits of using a product that is made from all natural ingredients?
The benefits of using a product which contains all natural ingredients are many! In fact, there are too many benefits to mention here! ZEN Sports Balm, for example, uses natural essential oils as their main product ingredients, as well as naturally occurring waxes and carriers.
*Here are some benefits that you can experience when you use natural essential oils along with other natural ingredients:
- Studies show that natural essential oils and carrier oils can strengthen the body’s natural immune system.
- Natural essential oil particles work by sending information to cells while cleaning receptor sites so that they can help to return your body to its original, pure state. As a result, this helps your body to perform its natural functions more efficiently.
- Because essential oils always work towards the rebuilding of natural bodily functions, they do not cause unwanted side effects. (with proper use.)
- Essential oils and carrier oils work with your body to help heal, reduce pain and replace damaged cells.
In conclusion, if you are seeking to use natural remedies to help relieve pain and contribute to restoring your body’s normal functions, consider the possibilities of essential oils instead of over-the-counter-drugs. ZEN Sports Balm offers a variety of products created with natural health in mind while delivering fast-acting pain relief using essential oils.
*Note: This article is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose any health condition. Therefore, ask your doctor about any health concerns that you might have.