Chromatherapy, a centuries-old concept successfully mastered over the years to cure various diseases, is a method of treatment that uses the visible spectrum (colors) of electromagnetic radiation to treat illnesses. Now, studies show that you can drink colored-infused, solarized water to achieve these benefits! I did the research ~ and I’m going to share how to make your own solarized water to drink, and what each color means for your health!
For more information about Chromatherapy and the study performed by the US National Library of Medicine
National Institutes of Health, click on the link!
First, let’s learn how to make solarized water. Then, we will take a look at the colors of the rainbow and in the third part discuss how each can affect your health! Truly, it really is the new Rainbow Diet!
How To Make Solarized Water To Drink!
It turns out that when water is set out in the sunlight in a colored bottle for an hour or longer, it becomes irradiated and takes on some of the vibrational energy of that distinct color. Afterward, it is called solarized water. It is simple to do yourself so that you can begin to drink your own solarized water!
- Find colored, glass bottles to use! Glass is better than plastic for this infusion. However, if you can’t find colored glass bottles, you can make your own by wrapping colored cellophane around a clear glass bottle. You can buy colored cellophane at most craft stores.
- Make sure that you have all the colors of the rainbow! Or, at least the ones that will benefit your health the most!
- Fill the colored bottles with natural spring water! What kind of water you use is really up to you, but I would suggest using natural spring water.
- Set out into direct sunlight for 6-12 hours. The longer you leave the water in the sun, the more infused with the color’s benefits the water becomes.
- Your solarized water is now ready to drink! Sip on it throughout the day!
List of Benefits of Each Color Of The Rainbow:
- Violet: Violet supports revelation, enlightenment and spiritual awakening. Holistic healthcare practitioners utilize violet to relax muscles, calm the nervous system and to soothe organs.
- Indigo: Indigo is calming and known as a sedative. It promotes intuition. In holistic medicine, indigo is useful in managing abscesses and bleeding.
- Blue: Blue promotes knowledge and communication. It eliminates toxins, hence in holistic medicine, it is used to treat jaundice and liver disorders.
- Green: Green is associated with balance because it locates in the middle of the spectrum. Furthermore, green is calming and is used by holistic practitioners to support the healing of ulcers. It has antibacterial, antiseptic and germicide properties. Hence, green is also used in holistic color therapy to treat bacterial infections.
- Yellow: Yellow is a sensory stimulant associated with clarity & wisdom. Practitioners think yellow to have antibacterial and decongestant properties. In holistic medicine, it is useful in stimulating both the lymphatic system and the digestive system.
- Orange: Orange promotes enthusiasm, pleasure and sexual stimulation. Holistic medicine practitioners consider its antibacterial properties and feel it is useful in relieving digestive system discomforts such as cramps and flatulence.
- Red: Red promotes empowerment, stimulation and energy. Holistic medicine practitioners feel red promotes circulation and increases red blood cell generation.
How Solarized Water & Color Therapy Benefits Your Health ~ In Simpler Terms!
BLUE SOLARIZED WATER!
During my research, I keep coming across blue solarized water the most frequently.
Holistic medicine practitioners use blue to decrease the heart rate and blood pressure which aids in dissolving stress, anxiety and nervousness. Furthermore, blue is calming and soothing, which is perfect for sleep, relaxation and regeneration.
Moreover, blue is also a highly effective color for communication, meditation and spiritual growth. Blue can aid in bringing about the expression of creative power. Blue helps to guide the individual to a state of holistic balance and peace.
RED SOLARIZED WATER!
The color red helps to raise low blood pressure and boost slow circulation. Regarding color therapy, red is useful for mood imbalances and to increase energy. Moreover, red is good for grounding and survival matters.
ORANGE SOLARIZED WATER!
For use in holistic therapy, orange is suitable for supporting the mood. Orange uses include feeling more vitality, enhancing confidence in relationships and feeling more joyful. Furthermore, in holistic medicine, orange is good for digestion problems, hormonal blood sugar issues and diabetic imbalances.
YELLOW SOLARIZED WATER!
In holistic medicine, yellow solarized water is good for memory issues, wisdom, mental clarity and illumination.
GREEN SOLARIZED WATER!
Green is good for inflammation which is ideal for sore joints, aches and pains! In holistic medicine, green is said to boost the immune system while cleansing and purifying the body. In holistic therapy, uses for green deal with issues such as claustrophobia and anxiety.
VIOLET SOLARIZED WATER!
Violet is said to be useful for treating muscle aches, joint pains and headaches. Moreover, in color therapy, violet is perfect for meditation. Hence, it is said to be beneficial in transforming your life, transmutation and for awakening.
In conclusion, make and drink solarized water to benefit your physical and mental health! Try out the new and trending Rainbow Diet, and let us know your results by leaving a comment below! We’d love to hear from you!
Robin and the Zen Team!
*Note: This article is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose or treat any health condition. Therefore, ask your doctor about any health concerns that you might have and seek proper medical treatment.
Cover Photo Source– Pixabay.com