Muscle pain can originate from multiple sources, such as strenuous activity, working out, pulling or straining, or even sleeping in an odd position. Instead of turning to unnatural pain medications, there are alternative, all-natural treatments available to relieve muscle pain fast! Plus, we’ve added a homemade, Muscle-Freeze Recipe for your enjoyment! Read on to learn more!
4 All-Natural Ways To Relieve Muscle Pain Fast!
1. Aromatherapy ~
Essential Oils are known to have excellent effects on pain, including muscle relaxation. Furthermore, some essential oils are naturally warming when massaged into the skin, which helps to relieve muscle pain further. As well as contributing to relieving pain, essential oils have wonderful, calming aromas when used in Aromatherapy.
Easy ways to use essential oils with Aromatherapy:
- Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to your warm bath to help relieve achy muscles. Some oils that I suggest to use that work well for pain relief are: Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint, Camphor, Clove, Eucalyptus, Helichrysum and Wintergreen. Try blending these essential oils to create a scent you will truly enjoy!
- Use a diffuser or oil burner to emit the essential oil molecules into the air. Inhaling essential oils can help to calm your nerves and create a sense of peace which can help you to relax.
- Massage blends: Blend the oils listed above with a carrier oil to relieve muscle pain. Warming oils include Rosemary, Peppermint, Camphor, Helichrysum and Wintergreen. Use a carrier oil of your choice such as sweet almond oil, jojoba oil or grapeseed oil.
2. Massage ~
Muscle massage is known to help relieve muscle pain. Furthermore, using essential oils in your massage blend with a good carrier oil can add warmth and Aromatherapy benefits to your message. If you can’t get a beneficial, muscle-relaxing massage at home, seek a professional massage therapist and ask them to use the essential oils of your choice with his or her massage oil blends.
3. Try This Homemade, Muscle-Freeze Recipe to Help Relieve Muscle Pain Fast!
This homemade Muscle Freeze is great for instant relief of aching muscles, strains or sprains, or pain due to back pain, bruises and arthritis.
What you will need:
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Menthol Essential Oil
- Wintergreen Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Jojoba Carrier Oil
Blend 4 drops of each essential oil with 4 teaspoons of Jojoba Carrier Oil and massage it onto the affected area.
4. Try an All-Natural Formula Such as Zen Sports Balm!
Zen is proud to have created best-selling, all-natural, pain-relieving balms! Zen only uses the finest, all-natural ingredients such as essential oils. Here at Zen, our goal is to relieve your pain fast without using any synthetic substances like other pain relievers use. Our balms have no side effects because they are all-natural.
Furthermore, Zen offers a balm for everyone! We have pain relieving balms created just for women, balms for sports enthusiasts, and balms for everyday living! See how Zen Sports Balms Work HERE and give one a try today!
In conclusion, we hope that these all-natural, pain-relieving methods can help to reduce your muscle pain! We know that living with pain is no fun and we are always looking for new, all-natural ways to help you to relieve your pain!
Robin, and the Zen Team!
Note: This article is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose or treat any health condition. Therefore, ask your doctor about any health concerns that you might have and seek proper medical treatment.
Photo Sources– Pixabay.com